Thursday, November 10, 2016

Fall is Busy!!

I LOVE FALL!! It is always full of fun things to do and see. 

October 18th my husband and I celebrated our 13th wedding anniversary.  We took about 24 hrs to celebrate while my in laws watched the kids.  It was short but very sweet and much needed.


 Finally got over to the new Artisan Taproom in New Era.  We were pleasantly surprised at how many of the brews we liked.  We don't like hoppy beer and so many places serve that kind.


 We stayed the night at the Point cottage and we always visit the little stone church that we got married in.  I LOVE that church!!






Annual pumpkin carving.





Lochlan attended his first Halloween dance.  Of course he went as Dr. Who.  I'm happy to report he had a great time and even kinda danced. 


I was able to go to Addy's school for the Halloween parade and party.




This year Halloween was extra special because I Mom flew in that day.  She has never been here for Halloween so it was a treat for all of us.

Halloween night we have a tradition, going back about 6 years now, we make mummy dogs for dinner.



 Alice in Wonderland, Harry Potter and a Nerd! hehe I LOVE IT!


Thanks for stoppin' by!

1 comments: