Friday, January 22, 2016

Ruler Growth Charts

Happy Friday Everyone!!.....Here is my first item for SALE!!!!!

These are so fun, whether you use it for a home decor accent or for charting the growth of your children or grandchildren, it's perfect!!  Even though it's 6ft tall it's only 8" wide so it can easily fit into many spaces. 

I really enjoy making these although it does take a while lol.  Pine is so satisfying to work with, it sands and stains pretty darn easy.  It wasn't until I sold my 1st one at a craft show that it hit me.  An adorable couple came by my booth and bought a few things that would be added to their new baby's nursery.  Then, I thought about the families that will use these and the memories they will make.  Instantly, it was one of my favorite things I've ever made.  I'm honored to be a part of the story!!  #memories #thestory




 

If you're interested in ordering a Ruler (Growth Chart) please message me. I have five different stains available to choose from (Dark Walnut, Weathered Gray, Golden Oak & Provincial). They're $25.00 each. If you'd like a different stain or would prefer a painted look, I also do custom orders. Custom orders are $30-$35 depending on your order.

Thanks for stoppin' by!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment