Sunday, January 17, 2016

What's Cookin' Good Lookin'?

Drunkin' Chicken Marsala

So one of the things I'd like to share on this blog are recipes.  I'm a busy mother of three and time isn't always my friend but I also like good food.  We don't go out to eat much so pinterest in a huge part of my meal planning.

I found this recipe on pinterest and I've made it twice and it's a keeper.  My whole family loves it!! My kids don't like the cooked tomatoes on top but that's no biggy.  I usually pair it with a spinach salad, which my kids love, and a yummy bread.





Note: As with many recipes, if I can't find the exact ingredients I improvise.
*I used baby portobello mushrooms & sweet Marsala wine with this one.

You can find the orginal recipe at a Pinch of Yum.





 

0 comments:

Post a Comment